Our Prize Includes
- 11 night twin-share air-conditioned cabin with ensuite on a PINDITO Komodo expedition
- Return economy airfares for two from Melbourne/Sydney
Terms and conditions apply*
When you enter, you agree to receive details of promotions & offers from our promotional partners
Full *terms and conditions.
Max Prize value AU$16,000.Promotion closes at midnight on 7th August 2018.
*Terms and Conditions
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Each entry will be individually judged.
- The competition will close at midnight on Tuesday 7th August 2018.
- The winner will be the person whose four words the judges determine to be the most inspirational.
- The prize is two, best available, return economy return airfares (including taxes) from Sydney or Melbourne to Benoa Bali/Maumere Flores; 11 nights liveaboard accommodation on Pindito including: transfer from/to airports to and from MV Pindito; accommodation in a double or twin bed cabin with en-suite shower bath, toilet and AC; full board meals including all drinks (excluding wine), up to 3 dives per day (no diving on departure/arrival day), NITROX fillings for whole cruise; harbour fees; national park fees; and all offered land excursions.
- The prize excludes tips for the crew; dive insurance; souvenirs; pre/post accommodation, items of a personal nature, shop purchases or travel insurance.
- The maximum value of the prize is AU$16,000 RRP.
- The prize shall not to be taken in school holiday periods or public holidays.
- The prize is strictly subject to availability and on the discretion of Pindito Expeditions or Wildiaries, may be substituted for a trip of equal value on board Pindito from another destination including but not limited to Flores/Alor.
- All flights must be booked at least 120 days prior to departure.
- The prize must be taken before end December 2020 and all travel must be booked through Wildiaries.
- Employees of the promoters ("Wildiaries"), its agencies or their immediate families will not be eligible to enter the competition.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
- If the winning entrant does not respond by email within 48 hours, the prize will be deemed void and the judges will award it to another entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-redundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
- By entering this competition, you authorise Wildiaries, Underwater Australasia, Pindito, Camera House and the Australian International Dive Expo (AIDE) to contact you.